From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 11:04 PM
To: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Event Updated: ARIA Working Group weekly meeting

Regrets for the main ARIA WG meeting tomorrow. I have a conflict.

I do plan to attend the earlier Deep Dive on AccName Issue 57 and PR 137.
https://github.com/w3c/accname/issues/57
https://github.com/w3c/accname/pull/137/files

On Aug 18, 2021, at 9:35 AM, James Nurthen (W3C Calendar) <noreply@w3.org<mailto:noreply@w3.org>> wrote:

View this event in your browser<https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/1d223877-730c-446f-bfa9-2e9222902112/20210819T130000>

ARIA Working Group weekly meeting Upcoming Confirmed

19 August 2021, 13:00 -14:00
Event is recurring weekly on Thursday, starting from 2021-03-18, until 2022-03-17
Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/aria/calendar>