Re: ARIA WG review of ARIA in HTML

Thanks Cynthia.

The WD is here:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html-aria/

If the ARIA WG has comments or issues, the process is to file them on
the spec repo:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aria/issues

Then to add one of the a11y labels to each issue:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aria/labels

If you could also reply here to let us know the ARIA WG has reviewed,
that'd be great.

Thanks again.

Léonie.