RE: Agenda: ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-10-31

For what it’s worth, this document is basically my proverbial wish list. I have needed these affordances so many times over the past years of work with museums making exhibition and collections pages, people designing online code environments (both blocks-based and text-based), and so much more.

+1M to all of this. This is something that can actually substantively close the incredibly large gap between the affordances that non-disabled users of the web have had access to for the better part of a decade and the complete and utter absence of these things being implemented in an even remotely-acceptable way without these concepts existing.

My most sincere gratitude, admiration, respect, and full support for anything that is humanly possible to make this a reality.

Take care,

Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.

Phone: 919-345-3832

https://www.PAC.bz

Twitter: @SinaBahram

Personal Website:  <https://www.sinabahram.com> https://www.sinabahram.com