RE: Accessible carousels in public Slick.js archive

this sounds super-promising. Thanks for your work on this, Bryan.

May I please ask how to test this out? I cloned the repository, of course.

I evaluated the examples in index.html, but those are not the ones with your
changes, correct? If they are, I may be missing quite a bit, as I see a
repetition of a two-part pattern involving previous and next buttons as the
first part and a tab list with no associated tab panels as the second part.

Is that how to experience the instantiations with your changes, or is
something else required?

I also noticed the link under the example heading in readme.md, but I
figured that goes to the live demos from the dev, given the URL, and given
that this is a fork of that repository, so most likely you did not modify
readme.md obviously.

I'm Excited to test this out with VO, NVDA, and Jaws across Safari, Chrome,
and Firefox at the very least.

Sorry for what may be an obvious question, but I want to make sure I am
testing the right instance of the component with all your changes.

Take care,
Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 919-345-3832
https://www.PAC.bz
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Personal Website: https://www.sinabahram.com