RE: AGENDA: ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-04-04

Apologies all, I'll be out for UIUC's WebCon tomorrow.

Have a good meeting!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:48 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA: ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-04-04

Agenda ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-04-04

REMINDER: Both the U.S. and Europe are on Daylight Saving Time. Thus things should be back to "normal." The link below should provide the correct time for your location should you wish to check.

Time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ARIA&iso=20190404T13&p1=43&ah=1

If you would like to add an item to the agenda please reply to this mail.

  * New issue triage:

https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E%3D2019-03-28+

  * New pull-request triage:

https://github.com/w3c/aria/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E%3D2019-03-28+

  * Quick status check of active role-parity issues:
    - fieldset/legend: https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/911

    - label: https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/886

    - time: https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/895

  * Quick, straw-poll-level discussion:
    - Keep children-presentational on math role?
      https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/425

    - Do we want aria-rowtext, aria-coltext, and/or aria-listitemtext?
      https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/667

  * New braille properties:
    - aria-roledescription-braille
    - aria-label-braille

Previous Meeting Minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2019/03/28-aria-minutes.html

IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 #aria

Call Details: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria

To join the audio conference only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
Access code:641 291 851
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,641291851#