From: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:41 PM
To: 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda: Aria Working Group, Thursday Oct 4

Meeting:   WAI-ARIA Working Group – 4 October 2018
Time:      10:00 AM US Pacific, 1:00 PM US Eastern
Duration:  1 hour
Webex:     https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria

IRC:       irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria

Agenda:
1 TPAC Agenda - https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/806

2 Charter Status
3 Reminder: Cutoff date for Spec Changes for next Working Draft – tomorrow Oct 5 2018
4 Accname issues – final steps.
5 Role Parity – Generic role and aria-textseperation – try to resolve issues so can merge tomorrow
   * Issue 699
   * PR 805

We will skip issue triage this week.

Time: