Fwd: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group Revised Charter Approved; Call for Participation

Dear members of the Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group,

I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily
public mailing list, to notify the group of its rechartering.

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/