Re: Microsoft's ARIA annotations proposal

Dear all,

As former co-chair and editor of those specifications, I'm very happy to
answer questions about the the Web Annotation work.  Reading the position
paper from Microsoft, I don't see anything that cannot be accommodated.
Microsoft even hosted one of the Annotation WG outreach events in Berlin,
in 2016, for which we were and remain very grateful.

Kindest regards,

Rob Sanderson

--
Rob Sanderson