Re: HTML Executables for Testing Statements Now Complete

Bryan, have I mentioned you rock? <smiles> Thank you so much for doing
this work!

I've compared what your tool says the name should be with what the ARIA
1.0 expectations were/are. There are some discrepancies. In some cases I
think our expectations are right. In some cases, I'd have to look at the
algorithm. Since I need to investigate mappings on macOS and likely
update the platform expectations accordingly, it would be great if you
could investigate the discrepancies. I've detailed them here:
https://github.com/WhatSock/w3c-alternative-text-computation/issues/6

Thanks again *very* much!!
--joanie