From: Bryan Garaventa [mailto:bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 9:31 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: AccName question about multiple description edge case

Hi,
I'd like to verify the expectation for the following testable statement.

<input type="text" aria-label="LabelText" title="TitleText" id="test" aria-describedby="descid"><div id="descid">DescriptionText</div>

Current results:

accName: "LabelText"
accDesc: "DescriptionText"

The title is lost. Is this the expected result?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow