Re: question about use of aria-haspopup and aria-expanded

Hi Steve,

I think they are both required for the basic design pattern for menu
buttons. aria-haspopup to indicate the menu, and aria-expanded to indicate
the state.

Regards,

Gez

--

--Gez Lemon

*VFO™ *| Principal Accessibility Engineer The Paciello Group
https://www.paciellogroup.com A VFO™ Company http://www.vfo-group.com/

Inclusive Design 24 #ID24 on November 16
https://inclusivedesign24.org/
--
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may
constitute inside information, and