RE: Help with ARIA Test Kit formatting and API mappings

Ah, thanks.

The mapping that looks unclear to me though is for IAccessible2, where it states in the mapping table for aria-checked=true:

MSAA + IAccessible2
Set the STATE_SYSTEM_CHECKED state
Expose object attribute checkable:true

However in the ARIA Test Kit table it only states the following:

IAccessible2
property  role  is  IA2_ROLE_TOGGLE_BUTTON
property  objectAttributes  contains  xml-roles:switch

But no reference to STATE_SYSTEM_CHECKED or checkable as noted in the mapping.

Does this matter or should I just ignore things like this?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow