Re: Seeking clarification for "undefined" as a literal value

In CORE-AAM, the "undefined" literal string is only mentioned in this
section, which only discusses unknown or disallowed values, whereas
"undefined" can be an allowed value. Further, "undefined" as a literal
string is only addressed in a sub section of that about boolean states, yet
"undefined" can be used on non-boolean properties.

If a WAI-ARIA property contains an unknown or disallowed value, the user
agent should expose to platform accessibility APIs
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#dfn-accessibility-api>
 as follows:

   - When exposing as an object attribute, expose the unknown value — do
   not vet it against possible values.
   - When exposing as a platform API Boolean state
   <http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#dfn-state>:
      - For values of "" (empty string), "undefined" or no attribute
      <http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#dfn-attribute>
       present:
         - Follow the guidance in the Default values for missing required
         attributes
         <http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#authorErrorDefaultValuesTable>
          table below, if applicable.
         - Otherwise, treat as false.
      - Treat any other value as true.
   - Otherwise, ignore the value and treat the property as not present.