RE: Is there a call on Monday, 26 June 2017 for ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force?

My regrets, I can't attend meeting today
Thanks,
Siri

From: Ann Abbott [mailto:aabbott@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 11:04 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Is there a call on Monday, 26 June 2017 for ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force?

Is there a call on Monday, 26 June 2017 for ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force?

Kind Regards,

Ann Abbott
IBM Collaboration Solutions Accessibility Lead
Member: International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP)<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.accessibilityassociation.org_&d=DwMG-w&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=EhgtAr-7y25WVGwZobPhGolLR2NavIIU7ohWiAWE3HA&m=Xie_OeZW03_SLtXOWO4Rn8j5vyRLDZQd9cK7icnfi5g&s=iBBGUQin1jYcOghMy-9KqDfMSsG3f5BCjJ0uGKtUYKo&e=>
Member: W3C WAI-ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices Guide Working Group

Tieline 363-5002
Direct 512-286-5002
aabbott@us.ibm.com<mailto:aabbott@us.ibm.com>

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

¯ Nelson Mandela

18 July 1918 - 5 December 2013

[Inactive hide details for Matt King ---06/19/2017 12:33:26 AM---Reminder there is no call this week as James and I work on fina]Matt King ---06/19/2017 12:33:26 AM---Reminder there is no call this week as James and I work on final preparations for our next public wo