Re: Got perl script for generating test cases working in windows

Sounds like great progress.

When you get a chance, could you run the DPub AAM tests? I'm pretty sure
those tests will not need correcting, but if I'm wrong then it's my
fault because I wrote them. In which case, if you tell me what I got
wrong, I'll fix and regenerate them for you.

Please note: For Firefox, you will need the latest Nightly version as
the implementation was only just committed (like a couple of days ago).
You'll also need to be sure you have the latest IA2 because
ROLE_LANDMARK was only added to IA2 in late 2016.

Let me know if you have any questions, and looking forward to your first
ATTA-produced json file. :)

--joanie