Re: aria-colcount and aria-rowcount IAccessible test cases and IAccessible2 and MSAA mappings

Hi Jon,

The core-aam spec. was not correctly applied for MSAA/I2 in that test case. It is now corrected.

Any time you see a role that is preceded by ROLE_SYSTEM it is an MSAA role. Also, any time you see a state that is preceded by STATE_SYSTEM it is an MSAA state. States are part of a set in MSAA so you might say

property states contains STATE_SYSTEM_ XXXX for MSAA

The problem you are experiencing is the person who created the testable statement was not familiar enough with MSAA and IA2 to pull the right things out of the core-aam and put them in the right API set.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger