Re: aria-readonly and plain elements

Thanks Rich, I appreciate the clarification. As long as we have a spec that
everyone implements, it's for the best.

That said, our team finds it counterintuitive that aria-readonly can affect
an <input> or <textarea> but not a contenteditable. It seems inconsistent.
We can live with it but I thought I'd mention it because authors may also
be confused by that.

I'll take a closer look at the ARIA in HTML document.

Aaron