Re: Seeking clarification for "undefined" as a literal value

On 07/19/2017 11:42 PM, Aaron Leventhal wrote:
> Rich, I see. But that means "undefined" = true for aria-current, which
> is counterintuitive for everyone. Right?

That's my take on it.

Given ARIA 1.1 is already in CR, I wonder if there is some editorial way
to declare the string literal "undefined" as a reserved value that
cannot be used where it is not explicitly supported. If we can do that,
then "undefined" (string literal) would be equivalent to undefined
(absent value) in the case of aria-current. Right?

--joanie