RE: aria-readonly test cases for MSAA+IAccessible2

> The default value of aria-readonly is false,

> so should these test cases when aria-readonly is not defined

> include a testing to see if IA2_STATE_EDITABLE is set?

Definitely NOT!! IA2_STATE_EDITABLE is not equal to an undefined state for aria-readonly.

It looks like the spec text for aria-readonly does not correctly address underfined values.

A colheader, rowheader, or gridcell that does not have aria-readonly defined is not necesarily editable. This is a very, very important distinction that is clearly spelled out in the updated text for grid. It is also important because we do not have separate colheader and rowheader rows that are specifically for tables.

Matt

The default value of aria-readonly is false, so should these test cases when aria-readonly is not defined include a testing to see if IA2_STATE_EDITABLE is set?

Example test case:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Testable_Statements#grid_columnheader_readonly_false

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.

Coordinator

Accessible IT Group

Disability Resources and Education Services

College of Applied Health Sciences

E-mail: jongund@illinois.edu <mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>

WWW: http://disability.illinois.edu/academic-support/aitg