From: Steve Faulkner [mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 9:01 AM
To: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Issues with supporting "enter" key for activation of buttons in APG examples

On 27 January 2017 at 16:54, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu <mailto:clown@alum.mit.edu> > wrote:

I experimented with a <button>
element using FF and Safari on a Mac, and it did *not* respond to ENTER
when it had focus; only SPACE.

the mac and windows behaviours are different, this does not mean we should restrict to mac.

--

Regards

SteveF

Current Standards Work @W3C <http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/2015/03/current-standards-work-at-w3c/>