Re: Issues with supporting "enter" key for activation of buttons in APG examples

They press the SPACEBAR or ENTER key to choose the currently selected
active region or to *activate a control* or command.

Guidelines for Keyboard User Interface Design
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms971323.aspx#atg_keyboardshortcuts_complying_with_standard_keyboard_navigation

--

Regards

SteveF