RE: Updated disclosure (hide/show) examples for ARIA Authoring Practices Guide

From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 10:35 AM

Last week at the ARIA authoring practices teleconference there were concerns that the APG button examples responded to both the space and enter key.   The group decided the button APG examples should only respond to the space bar, so I have started to change the examples that I have created.   But maybe we should revisit this issue.
[Jason] I think pressing the enter key is a reasonable way to attempt to activate a button, and that it should be supported. Pressing enter on a button can have no other reasonable interpretation, and there is no secondary action.

Thank you for your compliance.