Re: ACTION-2133: Make sure the content at https://www.w3.org/wiki/aria_1.1_testable_statements fully covers the changes indicated at https://www.w3.org/wai/aria/wiki/aria_1.1_changes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group)

My action was to look through the list of ARIA changes
(https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Changes) and compare it to
the list of ARIA 1.1 test cases so far defined
(https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Testable_Statements).

It was tricky to do; I ended up forking the ARIA 1.1 changes page and
putting notes in there. The result is at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Test_Case_Coverage

For each ARIA change I put notes beside it about what I found. in
general, I noted "covered" (with a link to the section of the test page
that covers it), "not covered", "placeholder" (meaning the test page has
a section clearly related to that change but does not have an actual
test). I sometimes made other notes, about incomplete coverage or test
case errors that I saw. *I did not comprehensively review the test cases
for accuracy*, merely noted if they claimed to cover the ARIA change and
they seemed on the surface to do so.

To aid review I put all the indications of status in <strong> and
color-coded green for coverage, red for no coverage, and orange for
issues that may or may not be a problem.

If this analysis is correct, we are maybe half done with defining test
cases.

Michael