From: Ann Abbott [mailto:aabbott@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 9:34 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Cc: 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Cancelling Meeting on Monday, 14 August 2017 for the ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

If I get a vote, I'd vote for no APG meeting on August 21 so we can all experience the eclipse!

Kind Regards,

Ann Abbott
IBM Collaboration Solutions Accessibility Lead
Member: International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP)<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>
Member: W3C WAI-ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices Guide Working Group

Tieline 363-5002
Direct 512-286-5002
aabbott@us.ibm.com<mailto:aabbott@us.ibm.com>

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

¯ Nelson Mandela

18 July 1918 - 5 December 2013

[Inactive hide details for Matt King ---08/11/2017 05:11:28 PM---Unfortunately, I had to make a last minute change to travel pla]Matt King ---08/11/2017 05:11:28 PM---Unfortunately, I had to make a last minute change to travel plans that interfere with our meeting ti