RE: Plans for TPAC 2017?

I plan to attend for aria and apa.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs@igalia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 1:47 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Plans for TPAC 2017?

Hey all.

Working Group chairs have been asked to determine whether and when their
group(s) would like to meet at TPAC this year. General details about TPAC 2017 can be found here: https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/Overview.html

If need be we can create a WBS survey to collect this information, but since "we" probably means "Michael," I figured I'd give email a try first. :) If you wouldn't mind answering the following questions, that would be great:

1. Are you planning to attend TPAC 2017 in person?

2. If you are planning to attend, are there non-ARIA groups or task
   forces whose meetings you'll also need to be present for?

BTW, I am sending this to the public list in an attempt to reach the largest number of potential attendees. If you do not feel comfortable announcing your planned whereabouts on a public list, send me a private email with your response.

Thanks in advance!
--joanie