Re: Question about aria-roledescription in the 1.1 spec

Bryan,

1. The underlying role and label are still preserved with roledescripton. It should seldom be used unless absolutely necessary, such as what a reacher is referring to in a class (pie slice) on a role of option in a listbox.

2. Roles are already localized by ATs

This property must be used sparingly.

Rich

Sent from my iPad