Re: Normative reference from ARIA 1.1 to UI Events KeyboardEvent key Values

I appreciate the efforts to move the spec along, and also the need for
review timelines.

There is an "at risk" statement in the upcoming Candidate Recommendation
around this normative dependency, which would make it non-normative and
change a "must" to a "should" if the spec does not advance in time for
ARIA. We have a few months before we need to decide whether to implement
the risk condition. So for now, let's let things sail along and see
where we end up.

Michael