CORE-AAM: identifying MSAA/IA2 actions, interfaces, and relations.

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:34:32 -0400
To: Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>, Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>
Hi Alex,

Jason Kiss suggested adding actions, interfaces, and relations to the
role mappings in the Core-AAM for both ATK/AT-SPI and MSAAA+IA2.  See:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/676

Joanie and I have done that for ATK/AT-SPI, and Cynthia has provided
information for UIA.  We need the same for MSAA+IA2.

I think that in many cases, the information is very similar to what is
stated for ATK/AT-SPI.  Could you look through the role mapping table
[1], and let me know if there are glaring differences between ATK and
IA2 in this regard?

Thanks.

[1]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#mapping_role_table

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Drau├čen. Wieder.'
                 - C. Carter -