Re: Names and short names of everything we are going to test

Thanks, Shane.

Even though html-aam (HTML AAM 1.0) has moved to the Web Platform WG, it would be great to have the mappings tested using the ATTA. I know that Steve F. concurs, as we talked about it a few weeks ago. I’m assuming the Web Platform chairs have no issues or concerns with this?

The HTML-AAM is currently incomplete, especially on the state and property mapping front, but the role mapping table is close to complete.

Let me know what else we can do to help.

Jason

> On 25/10/2016, at 6:35 AM, Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io> wrote:
>
> At the ARIA meeting last week we briefly discussed how naming of tests works in the WPT environment[1].  In order to ensure we have all the things in place, can someone with a big picture view give me the short names and full names of all the specs that are going to be hitting CR that will be needing tests?  So far I have:
>
> wai-aria           ARIA 1.1
> dpub-aam           DPUB AAM 1.0
> svg-aam            SVG AAM 1.0
>
> What other mapping specs are coming that we can test using the ATTA architecture?  On a related note, should we be calling these test collections -aam or -aria?  Are there things in the base specification that can be tested (dpub-aria has a vocabulary; in theory that could be tested by seeing if the terms are being used or if they validate or if... I don't know what).  Also, what about core-aam, html-aam, and the new naming spec?
>
> Happy to facilitate getting this stuff into the test architecture.  I just need to know what it is.
>
> --
> Shane McCarron
> Projects Manager, Spec-Ops

Jason Kiss