aria-ISSUE-1018: relationship between "text alternative" "accessible name" and "accessible description" confusing to some readers [ARIA 1.1 Name Computation]

From: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 04:20:46 +0000
To: public-aria@w3.org
aria-ISSUE-1018: relationship between "text alternative" "accessible name" and "accessible description" confusing to some readers [ARIA 1.1 Name Computation]

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/1018

Raised by: Cynthia Shelly
On product: ARIA 1.1 Name Computation

I know there's a sentence in the Text Alternative Calculation section that covers this, but it caused confusion for one of our devs. Can we add the term "text alternative" to the glossary and describe how it relates to name and description there?