aria-ISSUE-1017: Separate out text from role="none" and "presentation" so that a single location may be referenced in Core-AAM [ARIA 1.1]

From: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:28:40 +0000
To: public-aria@w3.org
aria-ISSUE-1017: Separate out text from role="none" and "presentation" so that a single location may be referenced in Core-AAM [ARIA 1.1]

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/1017

Raised by: Richard Schwerdtfeger
On product: ARIA 1.1

We reference both roles in multiple place. Unfortunately, if we look at role="none" many of the nuances are missed in how presentation is implemented from looking at role="none". Consequently, core-aam has problems when referring to either role and other AAM's could benefit.