Re: ACTION-1569: Create a section that describes AAPI differences

From: <jason@accessibleculture.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:20:11 +1300
Cc: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>, "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
To: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Merged both commits.

Regarding the change to "accessible object(s)”, I merged too soon to get that document-wide change in there :) At face value it seems a little tricky to find every use of “accessible” as a noun as opposed to an adjective, but I’ll sort it out in another change to branch ACTION-1569-(2) and issue another separate PR.

Jason

Jason Kiss
jason@accessibleculture.org
http://www.accessibleculture.org