[REVIEW REQUESTED] Re: Regarding separator as a widget

Hey Rich, all.

Regarding the proposed changes, having heard no objections, I've opened
action-2091 and provided a draft. Links and details for proposed changes:

Action: https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2091
Draft: https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action-2091/aria/aria.html#separator
Diffs: https://github.com/w3c/aria/compare/action-2091

Changes:
* Add implicit values: valuemin (0), valuemax (100), and valuenow (50).
* Make valuenow required and add an associated "authors MUST".
* Add an "authors SHOULD" regarding valuemin and valuemax.
* Remove aria-expanded as a supported property. If a platform needs
  this state, it can be mapped based on the values in the Core AAM.

In addition, there was no statement suggesting that authors SHOULD
provide an accessible name in environments when there is more than
one focusable slider. That statement has been provided as part of
these changes.

--joanie