Re: [REVIEW REQUESTED] Rewrite of the text role

Hi Francis.

>From my perspective as a screen reader developer and periodic
implementor (WebKitGtk), what the "text"/"static" role does is take any
text that is present and remove it. If there is no accessible name, it
uses what had been the text as the name. If there already is a name, the
text gets discarded.

I'm not wedded to "static", but I personally find calling this role
"text" especially problematic.

--joanie