From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 8:40 AM
To: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ARIA Implementation Testing agenda item for ARIA call this week

Jon,

Has anyone started on adapting the automated testing for msaa/IA2?

Rich

On Jun 20, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>> wrote:

Rich,

Can you add an agenda item to discuss the ARIA testing this week:
1.      Update on availability of automated ARIA implementation testing tools
2.      Meeting time for the testing group

Here is a wiki page created to start collecting information on ARIA Implementation Testing:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Automated_Testing

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator of IT Accessibility
Disability Resources and Education Services

E-mail: jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>