From: Michael Cooper [mailto:cooper@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:33 PM
To: ARIA <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda ARIA 2 June 2016

ARIA is scheduled to meet Thursday 2 June 2016 at 12:30 pm Boston time for 1.5 hours. I will substitute chair for Rich.

Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d67b552441a72bd1f52d696ad273d2e
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 Access code:640 582 571 (Mobile Auto Dial: +1-617-324-0000,,,640582571#)
IRC: irc://irc.w3.org/, channel: #aria.

Agenda:

1. Decisions from last week
2. Password role
3. Treeitem, option re children presentational resolution from 24 May, thread https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016May/thread.html#msg16
4. Keyboard shortcuts http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/mck-keyshortcuts/aria/aria.html
5. Action 2067 aria-owns dom/owned children sequential ordering (James Nurthen)
6. Action 2040: Modify section 7.4 to include role values as native host language semantics in paragraph 2 (Michael)
7. Action 2048: Narrator team speaking password role text (Cynthia Shelly)
8. Open issues and actions https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/17
9. Status of ARIA spec review for feature freeze Working Draft publication
10. AOB

Previous meeting minutes: https://www.w3.org/2016/05/26-aria-minutes