Re: Live Code for APG: ARIA Accordion design pattern ready for review

Steve wrote:

> Also buttons should be actionable using both the enter and spacebar keys
right?

'Should" as a Best practice, yes. RFC 2119 SHOULD , as in mandated by WCAG
2.0? No, there is nothing in WCAG 2.0 that mandates this functionality.

We might consider a new SC in WCAG 2.1 that would get us to something like
that, although I'd probably suggest we look to have it be a 4.x.x SC, as
"robustness" is more of the issue I believe: when you author something and
call it a button, there is an implied expectation that the button will act
like a native button, but we never explicitly call that out in WCAG 2.0.
AFAIK

JF

--
John Foliot