Re: spinbutton vs separator

Joanie,

Thanks for the explanation. It looks like separator and slider are treated
similarly.

Sorry about the wrong email address, I have two email addresses for you and
autocomplete isn't my friend in which one it chooses. Once in a while I
don't catch that autocomplete picked the wrong one. And as far as orange
pie goes, you could probably find it here in Florida, where we have key
lime pie and lots of variations of lemon pie:)

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality