From: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group Issue Tracker [mailto:sysbot+tracker@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 9:20 AM
To: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: aria-ISSUE-1015 (uia-express): Firefox interested in doing UIA-Express. We may need to un-deprecate it. [ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification]

aria-ISSUE-1015 (uia-express): Firefox interested in doing UIA-Express. We may need to un-deprecate it. [ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification]

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/1015

Raised by: Cynthia Shelly
On product: ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification

Firefox has expressed interest in doing UIA Express. We may need to un-deprecate it. If we do that, I propose we start by copying the UIA column, and then making notes where there is a difference.