Re: DPUB and SVG Graphics mappings for Webkit

Questions about aria-linktype:

1. What is the value to the user or AT for having these different linktypes enumerated versus using a freeform aria-roledescription?

2. These values seem very specific to DPUB. Couldn't these be DPUB subroles of link in the DPUB spec? doc-commentlink, doc-footnotelink, etc? I think it'd be more clear there, and decrease the implementation complexity.

3. Using an enumerated taxonomy doesn't seem to provide any benefit over subroles. Is there any?

4. What is the end-user expectation? Presumably you expect a role description change, like "footnote link"? Anything else?

Thanks,
James