Re: [Accessibility-ia2] Mapping of aria-errormessage for ATK/AT-SPI2 and IA2

Sounds great. I'm happy with this mapping.

Would this message be included in the concatenated description string
for an object? I'm not sure if ATK has this, but in MSAA (and thus IA2),
you can call the accDescription property and it provides the description
as a string. Right now, that would include the text of anything listed
in aria-describedby. I think it *should* include the error message myself.

Jamie