Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Hi all.

On 02/23/2016 03:38 PM, Alexander Surkov wrote:

> As a side note, it sounds a bit wired that the assistive technologies on
> Windows have to support a new role to make Orca faster. Please don't get
> me wrong, I'm exited to have fast Orca, but I feel there's something
> wrong with the approach.

FWIW, if the mapping under discussion is done for my platform but not
done for Windows, I have no problem with that. I don't want to force
something on Windows ATs any more than I want Windows-specific needs to
impact what and how things are exposed on my platform. :)

--joanie