Initial draft of aria-linktype (RESEND)

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:06:34 -0500
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org
(Resending to correct the DPub mailing list address. Apologies.)

Hi all.

Having given aria-linktype some more thought, both taking into account
concerns raised by others and practical issues (how I would actually use
this new property in the screen reader I develop), I've managed to talk
myself out of this being a must-have core ARIA attribute.

That said, I'm not opposed to it. And, more importantly, I said I would
write a draft, which I've done so that we can proceed with discussion:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action-2006/aria/aria.html#aria-linktype. I
will take everyone's feedback into account an update the draft accordingly.

Thanks!
--joanie