RE: APG: HTML 5, a look ahead

+1 to James’ comment about making things shorter (easier).

JF

From: James Nurthen [mailto:james.nurthen@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 11:09 AM
To: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: Re: APG: HTML 5, a look ahead

+1 - lets make the document shorter. We can reference other docs (ARIA in HTML etc) for how ARIA and HTML relate to each other.

On 2/9/2016 9:03 AM, Michiel Bijl wrote:

As far as I know this has not been discussed. I’ve created a pull request to remove the section <https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/250> . If we want something like this section—but updated—we can write it, but would have to do so from scratch anyway.

Any thoughts?

—Michiel