Re: aria-ACTION-2007: Rewrite proposal to take into account that an img with source svg has no children and also to address the required owned elements

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 11:59:04 -0500
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Thanks, James.

> You can use the Accessibility Inspector (on OS X or in the iOS Simulator) to see the exposed nodes. The WebKit Web Inspector doesn't yet display a complete DOM for remotely loaded images, as mentioned in the above-referenced WebKit enhancement.

Rich said as much earlier in the thread.  When I tried the Accessibility
Inspector on OS X, I did not see the exposed nodes. He said I needed to
get the latest WebKit nightly:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Jan/0108.html

Thanks again.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -