Re: Asking all to consider making aria-autocomplete Boolean

See, this is already opening up a whole set of discussions. We have to:

- finish ARIA 1.1
- finish SVG a11y
- finish ARIA EPUB semantics
- finish the new graphics module
- test all the mapping specs.

… and help with the html5 work. This is A LOT,

This is just not that critical to gum things up now. If we do this I would ask that it be left for ARIA 2.0.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger