Re: ACTION-2107: Precedence of aria-details over aria-describedby

Hi Rich,

I think both you and Matt are essentially agreeing, however I'm with Matt
in that I'd support a *minor* editorial change here, from:
     "When both aria-describedby and aria-details are provided on an
element aria-details takes precedence."

     "When both aria-describedby and aria-details are provided on an
element aria-details <ins>MUST</ins>take precedence."

How complicated is it to make this editorial change, and is there support
for that within the Working Group?

Thanks!

JF

--