Re: ACTION-2107: Precedence of aria-details over aria-describedby

Ok. Now, I am having a serious problem. This was supposed to have been reviewed by the group and that includes you. It also went out for 7 day CFC. Where were you?

Stating precedence is a normative statement. Do you think it is a nice to have?

One of the problems I am now having with your comments is that if neither has precedence we have an overload of mechanisms a user must deal with to get help information.

We need to have authors make a choice. The preference should be for everyone to be able to access the information and not the 1% of the users with an AT.

Remember this was put in to help digital publishers which is targeting all users.

Rich

Rich

Rich

Sent from my iPhone