Re: aria-rowspan, aria-colspan, aria-colindex,aria-colcount, aria-rowindex, aria-colcount, figure (Action 2102)

Hey Alex.

I read that. But that's talking about the Table -- and not the TableCell
-- interface, right?

If I have a cell, and the TableCell -- not the Table -- interface is
implemented for that cell, then I should be able to ask that cell for
its span. I don't see how that would be impacted by gaps.

--joanie