Re: aria-rowspan, aria-colspan, aria-colindex,aria-colcount, aria-rowindex, aria-colcount, figure (Action 2102)

Alex, those colspan and rowspan mappings were direct from the HTML mappings … an exact copy for that matter.

Presumably you have implemented rowspan and colspan for years. I don’t see why they need to be only object attributes.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger